How To Order
We've tried to make the process of ordering as simple as possible, follow the steps below and the end result will be your perfect shelf or peg rail!
1. When on the product page simply select the size bracket that your required shelf falls into from the drop down menu. You can let us know the exact size you need when you get to checkout.
2. Select the depth of shelf you want. The options for both shelves and peg rails are 12cm, 14.5cm, 17cm, 19cm and 21.5cm. Classic shelves and peg rails are available
3. Choose a paint option from the following;
- Standard satin or eggshell. (This is a no cost option. You can choose from any of the colours on the paint options page. You only need to let us know the exact colour when you get to checkout).
- Unpainted. (These are sanded and ready to paint. These are NOT finished pieces suitable for immediate use, they require painting).
- Non standard satin 0r eggshell. (This adds £18 to the item price, but it means you can have your item painted in any colour you like that isn't already a standard option. We can match any colour from any manufacturer's colour chart. You can let us know the colour on checkout)
If you want to order more than one item in a non standard colour please contact us first to avoid being charged more than one paint fee. The non standard charges are per order not per item.
4. Add your choices to a basket and proceed to checkout. Before paying you need to add a note to your order stating the colour you want (unless unpainted has been selected) and the size required of the item or items in your basket. Simply click on the link titled 'Size & Colour required' and you will be prompted to leave your instructions.
If you need help ordering or would like a quote for something you can't find on the product pages just fill out the form below or send us an email!