Georgian peg rail
- Made from 25 mm thick Caberwood and Pine.
- 17 cm deep peg rails have 5.5 cm pegs, these are ideal for hanging mugs or for use in a nursery.
- All peg rails over 17 cm in depth have 7.5 cm pegs which are suitable for hanging multiple coats and heavy items.
- Caberwood is a furniture grade wood composite material which is completely stable in potentially hot environments like kitchens.
- Reinforcing strip between brackets.
- Central brackets are fitted on all shelves over 140 cm in length
- Steel fitting plates are supplied, these screw into slots along the rear of the shelf. Customers need to source suitable fixing screws for their wall.
Delivery is via Parcelforce, the lead time on all orders is circa 4 weeks.
In the unlikely event that your order doesn't reach you in perfect condition we wil arrange to have the item collected and either rapair it or issue a full refund
If you are not satisfied with your item for whatever reason we will arrange to have it collected and issue a full refund.
For items painted in a non standard colour we can only refund the product price and not the paint fee.