Pagoda console table
Our console table design is influenced by the proportions of an antique Georgian occasional table, it is perfect for use in a hallway or as a radiator cover anywhere in the home. If you intend to place lamps on your table let us know as discrete cable slots can be cut into the rear edge.
If you intend to place your table over a radiator then please see the ordering details in the drop down section below.
Central legs are fitted as standard on all tables over 165 cm long.
You can order this table in any length up to 220 cm and have it painted in any of our standard paint options or request a non standard paint colour of your choice. You can specify egshell, satin or gloss finishes.
These tables are designed with two legs and require fixing to a wall, brackets are supplied, the legs are supplied unattached and simply slot into place prior to installation.
- Standard height 76 cm - this can be increased anywhere up to 100cm upon request
- These tables feature a decorative trim that runs ar.ound the edges and gently tapered legs which simply slot into place prior to installation.
- Central legs are fitted on all tables over 140 cm.
- Metal brackets are supplied through which the table can be secured to a wall.
- If you wish to place lamps on your table, a cable slot/slots can be requested along the rear edge. This allows cables to be neatly tucked away behind the table and not left to spill over the edge,